Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Preface

Well, I'm back to blogging. My last stint was short-lived. But now that I've moved so far away from most of my friends and family, I feel like I need to make an extra effort to stay in touch and keep everyone abreast of everything going on with me. Having a blog seems to be the best and easiest way to do that. I can't promise anything at this point-- I really don't know how good of a job I'll do at keeping this blog up to date (especially with another little one on the way), but I'm going to give it a go.

Honestly blogging "weirds" me out a little bit. Knowing that my words, thoughts and pictures are out there on the internet for practically anyone to see/read and more importantly-- not knowing who those people are!-- well, that's kinda creepy. So in light of this, I am asking you to help me feel better in this area and keep this blog secure. You can do this in a several ways:

1) Don't link this blog to you or anyone else's blog.
2) Don't give the web address to anyone else unless you KNOW I wouldn't mind
3) Add comments to my posts whenever you have the chance or inspiration so I know who's reading about me!

Sorry if I seem anal....just want to keep myself and my family safe from any weirdos out there. ;) That being said, hope you enjoy the read...

1 comment:

Carol said...

So the blogging thing weirds me out, too, sometimes... My dad is so completely angry and paranoid about the fact that ANY information is even in the phone book, much less online. Oh, how I do wish I could put a link to yours on my page, though! Thanks for getting it up and going again. :) It's nice to read your stuff!