Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall delights

Well, fall has arrived and brought with it the cool, crisp days. I'm pretty sure I've rambled on this blog before about how much I love fall...so I won't go off again. Anyways, I got to break out some of Mia's hand-me-down sweaters for Maggie. I just couldn't resist doing a mini photoshoot with Maggie all decked out in her autumn garb...although I have to admit that it took quite a bit of effort to get a picture with her wearing the hat. She takes them off immediately after I put them on her! After reading my friend Carol's blog, I had to "borrow" her hand-me-down photo idea and post a pic of Mia wearing the same outfit. I have to laugh because I remember when I took that picture of Mia (in Arizona) it wasn't even cold enough to need a sweater! I was just dying to put her in some cold weather clothes!

Mia, (almost) 7 months
Maggie, 11 months

No comments: