Saturday, September 27, 2008

Expectations

OK so obviously I haven't been on top of my blog as of late. I was serioiusly thinking of quitting and deleting it (again!). I mean, I'm not very good about regularly doing posts, and honestly I have a very miniscule amount of readers. Last night, for some reason, I looked through all my old posts and pictures. And I must say, I really enjoyed it. I had started this blog with hopes of keeping in contact with friends and family, but what I didn't expect to find was that it serves somewhat as a journal and mini-snapshot of life's past events. As of September 1st we have lived in Chicagoland for 1 year. So maybe looking back over the past year was extra special considering so many new events and such took place. Regardless, I found I enjoy my blog just for personal reasons-- to look back and reflect. So for this reason I plan to continue....

No comments: